Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happiness and Visions

I have been listening to "The Success Principles: How to get from where you are to where you want to be" by Jack Canfield (of Chicken Soup for the Soul fame).  One of the activities was to make up a vision board featuring your goals and what you want out of life.  I listed my goals for attending yoga trainings in 2011 and some sales targets that I want to reach, but these pale in comparison to the two things that jump out at me when I look at the board.  I see my family, my husband, my children and my grandchildren.  I also see a desire for increased health, namely mental health.  This took me by surprise because that was not my intent when I started the vision board.  I wanted to inspire myself to work hard to achieve my goals.  But it was wonderfully clarifying at the same time.  I do love my family and want to spend time with them.  And I do want increased health and stability.  Everything else is secondary.

3 comments:

  1. haha I wonder what Stephen will think about being in your blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed in the corner the Bipolar Buddhist autograph haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats my favorite picture of Cayley

    ReplyDelete